CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boo you IDIOT.

25-02-2009 00-14-29

Okay.This chick is annoying.

She’s fake and she’s supposedly a millionaire!Hahaa,Yeah right.

If she was a millionaire,wouldn't she have a better suite nicer clothes?

That's exactly my point.Oh BTW;This chick’s name is PrettyN'’Pink172.Call me hater?Your oh so wrong.

I made a strong point in her club before i got banned,That club is degrading this is EXACTLY what her club presentation says.

Want to be like us? It's simple. Here are the requirements you must have to join,

* Must be a superstar

* Have to know designer names when you see them

* Have to have at least 2 credit cards

* You must have a fashion sense of style I agree on

* Oh, and make sure you're ‘pretty'

There's oh-so much more, but I think you get the point.

Read between the line’s people!

You must be a copy.

She isn't no GLU,

She’s a total EW.

I'm Fierce,I'm Fabulous,

And I’m watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment