CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Behind the scenes;Joe Jonas XD

 

NOTE! I do not hate the Jo Bros.But i thought this was friggin hilarious!Plus there’s a comedy sketch too :)

image

 

Me:So joe,What do you do in your spare time?

Joe:I love to shop at Juicy Couture!I love make-up,i have a bigger collection than Miley Cyrus!!Shes my fashion buddy!We always exchange fashion tips,secrets and also we always go shopping togther at Victorias Secret!Im a size 38 double D!And thats only if  kevin runs to the store and buys me some more tissuses!

Me:Ummm…..Errr…Do your brothers know what you do?

Joe:Oh of course not!Soon,When i break the news.I hope they will love me for who i am!

Me:Well fingers crossed!Joe i hope everything works out for you?!

Joe:Oh please hun,Call me Joeanna!All my BFFL’S call me that!

Me:O….kay?

Joe:*recieves text message*Ooops!Sorry sweety,I gotta go!Thats Dylan calling.He’s taking me out for dinner tonight.Love ya*blows kisses*

Me:*Moment of silence*Okay…Bye!

 

XD

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS!AND SO DOES MY MOMMY!AND MY FRIENDS!XD

i cant

No comments:

Post a Comment