Well,Im super bored and i thought i should tell you a bit about myself!Okay,Lets get this started.
I'm Jasmine,Duh.I'm 11 i live in Ireland I'm a proud born American living in a country i hate.I'm a princess,That's what i think i am.I don't act stuck-up but me and my friends pretend sometimes around chicks we hate XD we totally piss them off,And that's what we aim for!I'm a huge girly girl uggs,big bags I'm really preppy.I love to bring my phone outside and pretend I'm a rock star and pretend that the big patch of grass is my audience.I hope to be rich and famous one day,Fashion designer,model or singer.As long as my name is in lights.My role models are:Selena Gomez,Paris Hilton,Ashley Tisdale,Demi Lovato,Lily Cole,Twiggy,Marilyn Monroe,Tyra Banks and of course,The woman herself:
AUDREY HEPBURN.As you can tell i love fashion.My fave brands are:Wet Seal,Juicy Couture,Coco Chanel,Dior,Armani Prive,Topshop,Topshop by Kate Moss,NEXT,Marc Jacobs&Brown Thomas :] Well,That's all i can think of for now XD byeee <3


No comments:
Post a Comment